To create a new post in WordPress:
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- On the dashboard, click on the “Posts” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the “Add New” button.
- Add a title to your post in the “Enter title here” field.
- Start writing your post in the editor below the title field. You can use the formatting options to style your text, add links, and insert media.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see several boxes with options for your post. You can use these to set a featured image, select categories, and add tags to your post.
- When you are finished writing your post, click on the “Publish” button to make it live on your site.
That’s it! You’ve now created a new post in WordPress.